LayerFive Unified Consumer Data Platform
LayerFive Unified Consumer Data Platform Includes:
- A comprehensive first-party data based private consumer identity graph that resolves known and anonymous consumer identifiers across all enterprise data sources, marketing channels and devices
- A unified consumer profile that serves for improving marketing ROI and for managing GDPR/CCPA privacy compliance
- Deep consumer journey analytics by integrating all consumer interactions from enterprise website, app, customer service, loyalty and other systems
- A platform that enables omni-channel attribution, and first-party data-based consumer marketing activities that improves marketing ROI by multiple X
- A platform to enable privacy compliance and comply with existing regulations e.g., GDPR and CCPA as well as upcoming regulations.
Case StudyBILLY Footwear
BILLY Footwear is an online specialty shoe retailer using the Shopify platform. Besides direct online sales, Billy shoes are sold by Zappos, Nordstrom, and other affiliates
BILLY Footwear is a consumer-first brand where data privacy is a high priority. LayerFive ensures we remain ahead of the game by keeping us compliant and, more importantly, completely transparent with our consumers. Moreover, the 360 Marketing Insights of LayerFive allows us to correctly understand channel performance; thus, giving us the tools to strategize, optimize, and improve sales real time.
Billy Price Founder and CEO of BILLY Footwear