Technical Account Manager
LayerFive is a unified consumer data, omni-channel attribution, and privacy management enterprise SaaS platform. We help enterprises unify first-party consumer data and use that to provide omni-channel insights to help improve marketing ROI, while saving cost on data privacy compliance (GDPR/CCPA). We are changing how the $1.7T marketing and advertising industry uses data and makes decisions in the new privacy compliant world.
We are an early-stage startup founded by Silicon Valley veterans in marketing technology and consumer data space.
You would be joining the founding team in a role that is crucial to scaling the company. The role is remote but requires you to be ready to work with our customers in their time zone.
As a Technical Account Manager, you would lead all parts of the solution selling and technical customer success process. You would work directly with prospects and customers to:
- Understand their needs and goals, and key use cases
- Help them understand, use, and adopt the LayerFive platform to achieve success
- Support Sales Efforts: work with the sales team to demo the platform and help prospects understand the value
- Onboarding: Perform setup and integrations to onboard customers
- Customer Adoption: Guide customers through the initial phase to help adopt the platform for success. Analyze customer data, help customers get insights and implement strategic and tactical changes to their marketing campaigns and data management processes to improve ROI.
- Build Industry Expertise: Continuously learn industry trends and help customers understand the impact
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Learning Mindset – Curious about technology and how it works.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Experience with data related technology – SQL, databases, data integration tools, APIs, Machine Learning. Experience with Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in marketing and advertising field is a big plus, but not required. We will teach you the ins and outs of the industry.