LayerFive is a unified consumer data, omni-channel attribution, and privacy management enterprise SaaS platform. We help enterprises unify first-party consumer data and use that to help improve marketing ROI by 2X while saving cost on data privacy compliance (GDPR/CCPA).
We are early-stage startup founded by Silicon Valley veterans in marketing technology and consumer data space.
This role is for someone who has good understanding of designing and building scalable and maintainable products. The ideal candidate would have worked on a number of interesting problems that would typically require 6+ years of time.
You would work on:
- Building a highly performant and resilient enterprise product that would scale to serve thousands of enterprise customers
- Analyzing key business and engineering design problems and come up with unique solutions
- Designing data stores
- Designing and building highly scalable integrations and build an integration eco-system
- Solving challenges across both front-end and back-end
- Expert level understanding of Python, Django, Kafka, RDBMS (PostgreSQL preferred), AngularJS
- Experience with Shopify app development is a big plus
- Strong desire to learn and investigate new technologies
- Comfortable working in AWS environment. Good understanding of AWS infrastructure
- Experience in setting initial dev ops and container architecture
- Ability to get in the low-level code and simulate and monitor high loads on the system
- Familiarity with Scala is a plus
- Familiarity with ML development is a plus
- Proven ownership skills in production environment
- Highly motivated with the attitude of producing in a very fast-paced high-growth environments